Vibrations end in stomach pain
This morning, just before 12:45am, I had a bout of those "You're about to have an OBE" vibrations. Unfortunately they ended with a pain in my stomach, and no OBE (out of body exerience). I tried to relax when the vibrations kicked in, but it was to no avail, it was just going to be one of those stomach cramp times.
Here are the notes I made following the vibration episode:
- Just back from a long trip out west late Sat. night.
- Stayed awake until almost 1am Sun. morning.
- Woke up Sun. morning around 11am, very foggy.
- Tried to go to bed around 9pm Sunday night.
- Had a White Russian to help me sleep.
If you haven't had this sort of stomach pain before, it's a form of a stomach cramp, and at least in my case it occurs in an area just above and around that navel belly-button thing. :) Don't worry, when you have it, you'll know it.