I don’t have much free time today, but a few quick notes about a very unusual OBE last night:
- I meditated for about 30 minutes last night.
- I had a hard time falling asleep.
- I ended up sleeping more or less sitting up, leaning against a bean bag chair.
- An OBE started, with a few vibrations, then I’m not sure what happened.
- As I sat there, I could feel my own body breathing, but I could hear someone else breathing, and the two were not in sync. I felt like I was in a room with someone else.
- I wanted to open my eyes (my physical body).
- I’m pretty sure that I did open my eyes, and saw everything in the room very clearly.
- I attempted to reach forward to grab a pillow that was by my legs, on my right side. I then realized I had no arms. I couldn’t reach forward.
- I had a series of visions that I’ll keep to myself.
When I woke up, I realized that I had been sleeping on my hands. I tucked them under my legs at some point before I fell asleep.
Throughout the night I had a number of flying dreams, though they were more entertainment than reality. When I woke up I thought it was like spending a night as Iron Man. I was very wealthy, owned a huge facility, like a huge hotel/palace in Vegas, and I flew around it at will.
As another note, I’ve had several dreams of dogs lately. Two nights ago I had a dream of a dog, and remembered the dog has been in several dreams. Last night there was a large white/light dog at the end of the bed. I think it was a white lab, but I could be wrong, I don’t know dog breeds very well.