Tequila/Monk

Five to seven business days

February 22, 2014

I went to a doctor for a thyroid ultrasound yesterday. They found some lumps, and did a biopsy on two of them. I find out in five to seven business days if I have thyroid cancer. I'm told that statistically there's a 5% chance I have cancer, a 70% chance I don't, and a 25% chance that the tests will be indeterminate for one reason or another.

A bummer about this is that I'm told that this would not have caused me to pass out a few days ago. So the search goes on for that cause. Doctors recently began hearing a heart murmur when listening to my heart, so I go in for an ultrasound of my heart on Monday.

There are two other major issues going on, but that sounds like enough to share here today.

back to the Tequila/Monk front page