Three OBEs after moving my bed

July 17, 2009

Wow, absolutely horrifying dreams one night, followed by three OBEs this night. I'll take the OBEs any night, especially the way these worked out.

How they started

I went to be around 11:30 p.m., lightning storms started in the area around 3 a.m.. I walked around unplugging all my electronic equipment (even with surge protectors, I'm neurotic about this), and took a brief bio-break. With the lightning getting a little more intense, I grabbed a few pillows and went to sleep in a different area of the apartment.

In short I had three successive OBE's that also involved three different people, one in each OBE. There was plenty of interaction with each person, so I'm curious to see if I'll hear anything from either person. One person certainly won't contact me b/c she won't have any idea how to, but the other two can if they want to. I'm debating about emailing them and asking if they remember anything from last night, as the interaction was very unique, and each person would have to tell me what happened to validate what I remember.

Asking to meet someone

The cool thing about the third OBE is that I found myself just hanging out, with apparently nothing to do. I wasn't being pulled anywhere, so as I hung out there waiting for something to happen, I finally just thought, "I want to see [name withheld]." With this I started hurtling through "space", passing by many objects that I believe to be skulls, until I came to the person I asked to meet.

A three dimensional grid

The cool thing about last night is that the area I felt I was in was like a three-dimensional grid, and each point in the grid had a slight electrical charge to it. So as I moved through the grid I could feel the slight charges, but they weren't painful at all.


As a first note, it was incredibly easy to get out last night. The first OBE just happened, but the two after that I just thought about reaching out above my head as I was "falling asleep", and I was out of the body. No vibrations at all, just out and on my way, and very, very conscious.

Everything last night had a bluish tint to it, like it was lit with a blue light. I have no idea why, and I've never experienced anything like that before.

All of this occurred between 3 a.m. and 5:13 a.m. local time this morning. (I looked at the clock after coming back from the last one.)

Finally, this was a busy day for me outside of the apartment. I went to the eye doctor, where I ran into an old friend. Then later I went to the grocery, Best Buy, and Starbucks. I then worked on setting up a new computer system until around 11 p.m..

Followed by a recurring dream

A final dream this morning (some time after 5:13 a.m.) was a recurring dream that involves me having PK abilities in a group of people that I've grown to know and trust. In fact, they seem to rely on me doing certain PK things for them. Unfortunately I didn't record these details, and I'm far away from that dream now, but I will record them next time. Part of the dream involves riding horses back to a particular gathering area, that much I can remember.


back to the Tequila/Monk front page