More family-related dreams, blacking out, and love dreams
I'm up to my third or fourth consecutive night of dreams that include relatives from my mother's side of the family, but at this point I don't make too much of them. The reason for that is because things have gotten bad enough with my family that I'll be traveling back to see them in a few days. As for the specifics of what's going on, that's a little too personal, even for this website, and not anything I want to discuss here.
For my own notes, yesterday the dreams heavily involved Randy (moving furniture), and today they included Ron, and a clear reference to an estranged relative named Jeff. All of these people are on my mother's side of the family.
Dreams of love
In happier news, those dreams were followed by another long dream where I:
- Was at a large party of some sort.
- I blacked out.
- I woke up on a couch, with a pretty woman sitting in a chair staring at me.
- She asked if I remembered anything, and I had to say "no".
- I got off the couch, the party continued, and it evolved into a "love" dream (not sex, love).
- The "love" seemed to bounce back and forth between two girls, one that I knew in high school and briefly in college (Sharon), and another one who was new to me.
- I also used some PK abilities throughout the dream, mostly moving inanimate objects when I needed to, or when some part of the dream got boring. (The party where I blacked out was a large gathering, and a couple of times it slowed down so people could make speeches of some sort, and during those times I fooled around with moving small things.)
- At the end of the dream I had just let someone's dog outside, flew a little bit to get back to my chair, and found Sharon sitting in it. She smiled at me, but I interpreted it as a "I stole your chair while you were gone" smile, not a "Sit down next to me" smile, so I flew over to the other girl, and held her hand while we watched a tv show with the group. As I slowly woke up I tried hard to say asleep, but I couldn't. (I never want to leave dreams of love. :)
One weird thing about this love dream was that a woman who I usually have love dreams with (J) was at this party, but when we ran into each other as I walked through a doorway from one room into another, we just talked briefly, and then she turned around and went back to wherever she came from. I've never had a dream with her where we didn't love each other, so that was unusual.