Tom Petty, women in the men's restroom
October 14, 2012
No time for anything but quick notes this morning:
- Dreamed for at least the third time that I was in high school with Tom Petty. Why, I don't know. I do listen to his music occasionally, but not any time recently.
- Dreamed of a bunch of women in the men's restroom. They thought they were in the right bathroom, I said, "'M' is for "Men's, get out", and one woman replied by saying, "M is for melanotic". That woke me up a bit, but I still ushered them all out of the room. (I didn't know what that word means, so I looked it up: "Abnormally dark pigmentation of the skin or other tissues, resulting from a disorder of pigment metabolism. Also called melanism. See also melanotic melanoma." The last part is pretty weird, because I have had a dark, dry spot on my upper lip for the last few weeks. I always like learning new words while I'm sleeping.)
- Weird dreams of family members, including Sister #2 cooking, brother-in-law P and his brother.
- I seem to have taken on a night job in my dreams, and I'm currently working some sort of computer support job at an engineering firm.
- There were many more than this, but I'm in too much of a rush to remember them. Gotta go.